Vauxhall started manufacturing cars in 1903. Over 100 years later, as one of Britain’s most familiar and loved automotive manufacturers, its philosophy remains the same: building vehicles that are relevant for all.
From the compact Corsa, through to the award-winning Astra and the range-topping Insignia Grand Sport, Vauxhall Motors has a car for every need. The stylish ADAM makes city driving a pleasure, while the Crossland X, Mokka X and Grandland X range of SUVs mix practicality and ruggedness.
Complementing its car range, Vauxhall Motors is also the UK’s largest manufacturer of Light Commercial Vehicles, keeping businesses moving with a broad range comprising the brand new small and efficient Combo, the British-built Vivaro and the capacious Movano.
With manufacturing plants at Ellesmere Port, home of the Astra, and Luton where the Vivaro is produced, Vauxhall Motors’ family of employees is responsible for maintaining the company’s position at the heart of British Motoring Culture.
On 1st November 2017, Vauxhall Motors and its sister company Opel became part of Groupe PSA.
We tailor the best mobility for Britain and help people buy, choose and use Vauxhall with ease and confidence. Vauxhall is confidently British and our values of approachable, progressive and ingenious underpin and guide each decision we make, ultimately translating into the way we do business. Our brand stays close to the needs of today’s Britain, our cars are innovative and inspired by our customers.
Who is Groupe PSA?
• Groupe PSA designs unique automotive experiences and delivers mobility solutions that provide freedom and enjoyment to customers around the world.
• The Group has three other car brands, Peugeot, Citroën and DS, as well as a wide array of mobility and smart services under its Free2Move brand, to meet the evolving needs and expectations of automobile users.
• The manufacturer PSA is the European leader in terms of CO2 emissions and an early innovator in the field of autonomous and connected cars.
Who is Opel?
• Vauxhall’s sister company, Opel Automobile GmbH is also part of the French automotive company Groupe PSA.
• Opel was founded in 1862 by Adam Opel in Rüsselsheim, Germany, and has maintained its headquarters in the brand’s hometown for 155 years.
• The manufacturer has ten manufacturing plants, one development and one test centre across six European countries.
manufacturing, automotive, commercial vehicles, engineering, human resources, communications, marketing, sales, operations, supply chain, information technology, customer care, finance, legal, recruitment, undergraduate, apprentice, graduate