• Koluman was founded in 1965. Primary line of business was machinery import & export, brokering and representation.
• In 1970, the representation of Mercedes-Benz UNIMOG Vehicles in Turkey was acquired.
• Aiming for continuous growth and expansion, the Company became a Holding in 1975.
• In 1979, the Company broadened its scope of business and Koluman İnşaat ve Mühendislik was formed to supply new buildings and facilities demanded by the Group.
• In 1984, Koluman Holding became a shareholder and BoD member of Mercedes Benz Turk A.Ş. and undertook a major responsibility during the re-structuring phase of Mercedes-Benz in Turkey.
• Since 1984, Koluman focused on automotive sector, becoming one of the main dealers of Mercedes-Benz Türk A.Ş. and conducting sales and after sales services of Mercedes-Benz trucks, busses, vans and passenger cars. Currently, it operates MB dealerships in Ankara, Istanbul, Mersin, and Gaziantep selling over 14.000 new and used vehicles and servicing 70.000 vehicles per year.
• In 1997, in order to support truck sales with superstructures and semi-trailers, a Production and Assembly branch in Tarsus was founded. Major activities carried out were production/assembly of semi-trailers, tippers, tankers, concrete pumps and mixers, vacuum sweeper bodies and vehicle modifications. The group continues to invest heavily to improve its lean production capabilities, encompassing production facilities and product range.
• The Company also broadened its services business to render insurance services and carry out agency activities for major insurance companies in 1998 and started doing operational leasing activities for commercial vehicles in 2008 respectively.
• Koluman is also active in export markets. It has put up subsidiaries in Romania- Bucharest in 2007; Koluman Romania and in the Republic of Tatarstan, Naberejniye Chelny in 2014; OOO Koluman Rus.
DigitalOcean, Google Play, Bootstrap Framework, Mobile Friendly, Nginx, Google Font API, Google Tag Manager